Scissors Skills Cutting Practice Activities for Pre-K and Kindergarten
This product is currently sold out.
Your students will absolutely love these fun and engaging Cut & Paste Activities! Loaded with fun art projects and pretend play that are easy for little ones who are learning to use scissors. These projects make learning to cut so much fun!
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: You will receive an automatic download when purchase is complete. Simply download and print!
5 Fun Projects Included! Learn more about each project below:
Fish Bowl Cut and Paste Art Project
- Cut out the fish bowl
- Pick your favorite fish and paste them in the bowl
Barn Scene Cut and Paste Art Project
- Cut out the Barn and paste it on the background provided
- Paste animals inside the barn and around the barn (the barn doors open and close)
- Paste clouds and sun in the sky
Ocean Scene Cut and Paste Art Project
- Cut and paste the fish to decorate the ocean scene
- Ocean background provided
Pizza Recipe Cut and Paste
- Cut out the cheese pizza
- Pick your favorite toppings and paste them onto the pizza to create your very own pizza recipe!
- Develop public speaking skills by having students share their pizza recipes with the class.
Pizza Shop Cut and Paste
- Now that you've made your own pizza recipes, you're ready to open up your very own pizza shop!
- Cut out the pre-decorated pizzas provided (included are a cheese pizza, pepperoni pizza, Hawaiian pizza, and a veggie pizza). Cut the pizzas into slices.
- Cut out the play money provided.
- Set up a pretend pizza shop and sell your pizzas to your friends in exchange for the play money!
- Cutting Skills
- Artistic Creativity
- Public Speaking
- Pretend Play
Download today for instant access to the PDF file! Everything you need for fun and easy cutting and pasting projects are included. These fun projects will encourage your students to have fun while developing their scissor skills!
Let's be friends! Follow us on: