Printable Gardening Journal Notebook
This product is currently sold out.
Easily make your own DIY gardening journal with this adorable printable template kit that you can use to download and print from home!
Using the very easy-to-assemble Happy Planner binding system, all you need to do is print the pages, punch your holes, and insert the little gold discs to keep it together!
It's so easy to assemble and the great thing about this system is that you can very easily remove pages and add new pages at any time without having to reassemble the entire thing! Just take a page out or add new pages in wherever you choose, at any time! You have lifetime access to the files so you can re-print new pages at any time to always keep your notebook fresh and up to date!
- Use the calendar section to keep track of important upcoming dates. Record when you plant & when you can expect to harvest each plant.
- The calendar is blank so that you can use it year after year. You have lifetime access to the files and can reprint the calendar and other pages again & again.
PLANT CARE & MAINTENANCE PAGES:
- Plant Care & Maintenance Pages are included so you can keep all of your plant's information in one place and use as easy reference.
- A variety of 10 Versions of the Plant Care Pages are included.
GRAPH NOTEBOOK PAPER:
- Dot Graph Paper is included and has so many uses! Use the graph paper to plan your garden, write to-do lists and shopping lists, or use them for garden journaling.
- Use the Zone Map Page to keep track of your zone, when the seasons change, and average frost dates for your area.
- Instructions for making a DIY pocket are included. It's easy to make and you can use it for paper notes, seed packets, receipts, or anything else.
- Also included are 3 Bookmarks that snap in wherever you choose. Remove them and move them around as needed. Use one to mark your place in the calendar section, use another to mark any place in the Plant Care & Maintenance pages, and use the 3rd bookmark to mark your place in the graph paper notebook section!
- Instructions for printing are included.
MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED FOR ASSEMBLY:
- Printer Paper (this is the best deal on printer paper I've found)
- 80 lb card stock paper
- The Happy Planner Hole Punch
- The Happy Planner Mini Discs (2 packs)
- Laminator (for the Cover and Bookmarks)
- Tabs to mark the tops of the bookmarks.
- These tabs would match well too.
- One sheet of matching paper to make the DIY pocket. Tip: Buy a single sheet of patterned paper at Hobby Lobby to keep it affordable. Or maybe you have some on hand that would work.
HOW TO ACCESS THE FILES AFTER PURCHASE:
- After you place your order, you will receive an automatic email from www.corjl.com with a link to access the files.
- Click the link in your email to view and print the files. Instructions are included.
- You have the ability to add text boxes if you'd like to add your own pre-typed text to any of the pages. The fonts used are included!
- For a free editing demo, click here!
Do you have comments or suggestions for new pages to be added to this notebook? Visit the Contact Us page and write in to make a request!
For personal use only. Using this design for resale or providing it as a download on another website, or any other commercial use in any way is prohibited
This post contains affiliate links which help support this website and make it possible for us to provide free printables. Go here to read the full affiliate disclosure.
Thank you for your support!