Preschool Number Sequencing Puzzles
This product is currently sold out.
Teach preschoolers and kindergartners to count to 20 with these colorful animal-themed Number Puzzles. Featuring colorful scenes, this set of 3 puzzles is a digital download that can be printed and laminated for repeated use. Number Sequencing Puzzles are great for teaching what comes next in a sequence, both with number and picture cues. Great for preschool and kindergarten teachers, homeschoolers, or moms wanting to reinforce counting skills at home.
Children arrange the pieces in order from 1-20. They know they got the number sequence correct when the image is complete, which is perfect for self-correcting when a mistake is made. When the puzzle is finished, the child can point and count all the numbers together, reinforcing slow and steady counting skills with each individual number.
Great for visual and tactile learners. Provides so much educational value with color discernment, number sequencing, and reinforcing the correct order for any numbers that a child might often skip while counting. As the child gets more skilled with counting, the puzzle can grow with them and they can construct it backwards counting down from 20 down to 1.
- Printable download
- Print, cut, and laminate or place the prints on foam core board or balsa wood and cut them out for thicker puzzle pieces.
- Print on card stock paper or glossy photo paper if you are going to laminate them. For a thicker puzzle with foam core board, then print on adhesive printable vinyl paper - no glue required, just print and stick.
- Use a paper cutter or a straight edge and blade for easy cutting.
- Each individual puzzle piece is 1" wide x 5" high.
- Easy to print pages are included with cut marks to show you exactly where to cut each piece.